Cycology knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This policy describes the types of personal information that we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy
- Personal Information:
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Cycology is controlled by Virtual Reality Cycling (Pty) Limited, whose registered office is at 8 Marguerite Street, Kragga Kamma Park, Port Elizabeth South Africa .A number of suppliers act as data processors on behalf of us from time to time.
- What personal information does Cycology collect?
The information we collect from our members help us to continually improve your experience at Cycology. This personal information may include – your name and contact information; ID/passport number; date of birth; preferred communication methods; bank details and credit card details. We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your usage of the studio. We also collect the following information:
- Special personal information The term “special personal information” in this context refers to information we specifically collect to assess your readiness for physical exercise. We will use health information provided by you exclusively to serve you better and meet your particular needs. By providing this information to us, you are consenting to our using it in the manner set out in this policy.
- Personal information about children .We do not knowingly collect personal information from children (under 18 years of age) without the permission of their parent or guardian. As a parent or guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
- We may take a digital photograph of you. By providing the digital photograph to us, you are consenting to our using it in the manner set out in this policy.
- Contacting us via our Website or otherwise. When you use the www.cycologystudios.com website (our “Site”) or any Cycology mobile application or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email, or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number as well as traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- CCTV – We may use CCTV in our studio and security reasons. If you have any queries in relation to the use of CCTV please contact us.
- Surveys – We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes from time to time, although you do not have to respond to them.
- What do we do with personal information collected from you?
- What about Cookies?
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Site.
- Does Cycology share the information it receives?
- How secure is information about me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- What about links to other websites?
- What choices do I have?
- Notices and Revisions: